Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dublin, IRL

Welcome to the Dublin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

28/6 Dublin Alteryx User Group Q2 2017 Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi All, Below is the registration page for the next Dublin Alteryx User Group meeting.

Hope you can make it out!

5 REPLIES 5
Tibo
7 - Meteor

Hi Lauren,

Having these events at the end of each quarter is a struggle for me and I suppose any analyst that is tied to high volume of quarter end activities.

I'm sure you would get more attendance having these the first month of each quarter instead...

Thanks

Tibo

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Tibo, thank you so much for this feedback. We certainly would love having you join us in the future. I'll make sure to let the User Group leaders know. The User Group leaders help organise meetings. 

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi All, just a friendly reminder that you can still RSVP for the Dublin Alteryx User Group Meeting on Wednesday, 28 June. 

jonathanogrady
8 - Asteroid

Lauren,

I attempted to RSVP using the Eventbrite link, but there is only the facility to "register".

I regret that I will be unable to attend on this occasion.

What are the chances of hosting the meeting on the south side of the city at some future point?

Best wishes,

Jonathan

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jonathanogrady thank you for the reply back! We can "cancel" your RSVP. Thank you for letting us know.

Meeting in the south side of the city? That's not a bad idea! Glad you mentioned it here, I'll make sure the User Group leaders are aware. I think the leaders were actually looking for a new location to meet. What can help us is if you know of a location or if your office can host the next meeting!