Dublin, IRL

Welcome to the Dublin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

21/1 Dublin Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Dublin AUG 2019.png

Join us for our next Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited to provide an opportunity for Alteryx users in Dublin to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

Attend this event to network and gain valuable insights on how your peers are using Alteryx. We hope to see you at the meeting!

A BIG thank you to our hosts The Information Lab!

Please RSVP early, there will be a check-in station.

Date And Time: 

Tue, 21 January 2020

18:00 – 20:00 GMT

WeWork

Charlemont St

Saint Kevin's

Dublin

Ireland

Agenda

• Welcome & Introductions
  • Enabling Digital Transformation in PWC with Alteryx - Mark Currie
  • Setting up an Alteryx For Good Project in Ireland with OpenData - David Pansegrouw and Kevin Lynch
  • Closing + Networking

Register Today

4 REPLIES 4
ciarak
5 - Atom

Hi Ciara here, i am at the alteryx user group session but i seem to be on my own! I am on the first floor of wework outside the room we got the training in so i think its the correct building. Is anyone else coming this evening?

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

A big thank you to everyone who attended our first Dublin User Group of 2020, with special thanks to our speakers, Mark Curry and Kevin Lynch.

It was a great event and a great way to start our User Group activities in 2020. We'll be posting details of our next event soon and we're looking forward to seeing even more of you there. Please also spread the word to your colleagues, friends and fellow Alteryx enthusiasts, encouraging them to join the User Group here on the Alteryx Community if they haven't done so already.

For more details on Alteryx For Good, please see the Community content here: https://www.alteryx.com/why-alteryx/alteryx-for-good

A reminder of the Open Data challenge we set you at the meeting yesterday: We want your ideas, input and participation in finding, cleaning and publishing data that would help those working for charities, Non-Profits and others representing vulnerable groups in our society who would not have regular access to such data.  We'll provide the structure for publishing the data, but we want your help in finding it.

If you are interested in starting an Alteryx For Good project within the Dublin User Group, please get in touch with me. I'll also be posting details of Alteryx for Good initiatives you can get involved in on this Group from time to time.

Please send me your feedback and ideas for future User Group meetings.

I look forward to seeing you at the next one!

Aidan_K
11 - Bolide

Thanks @DavidP and everyone at The Information Lab for hosting a great event.

Great to catch up with everyone and, of course, meet new members of the Dublin User group! 🙂

Thanks to @markcurry, David and Kevin Lynch for the valuable insights.

looking forward to the next meet up !

Aidan

markcurry
12 - Quasar

@DavidP  Thanks a million for organising, looking forward to the next one.