Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!

General AFG Discussions

The Alteryx For Good program is currently being updated to better reflect our organizational values. Please be on the lookout for news regarding our new community presence in the future.

Welcome to the Alteryx for Good Community!

ToriA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

2.png

Our Alteryx for Good Community is all about learning from one another, exchanging ideas and collaborating.  

We invite you in, join our space, let’s discuss and share.  

We’re offering a place to find AFG resources, solutions, and inspiration to support the causes you most care about.  We believe in creating a holistic environment for students, educators, nonprofits, and customers where you can solve for business, academics, and for social good.  We see the meaningful impact of real challenges every day.

Our Community can help you make a bigger impact, so jump in, ask questions, or look for ideas – there’s plenty of knowledge to get you going. No roadblocks here, let’s get the conversation going so we can learn from each other.

We look forward to meeting you!

The Alteryx for Good team

8 REPLIES 8
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@ToriA Thank you so much for this and I am extremely happy to see this going live. I have been requesting this for quite some time now.

I am sure it will benefit all the AFG passionate individuals.

@SubratDas5 @nravik 

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
ToriA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you @ydmuley! We're very excited as well! I'm looking forward to our site growing and developing into a wealth of knowledge that can be shared across the globe.  AFG Ambassadors have a great opportunity to post their work that can provide ideas and inspiration for others to help solve.  Did you see the inspiration stories all curated in one space? That inspires me

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@ToriA I did see that page and it is truly an Inspiration when we go through these stories.

Glad to see some of our Bengaluru stories out there, would definitely look to contribute more stories from India.

Thank you to you and the team once again for this.

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
globalimpactbiz
5 - Atom

A million thanks for the warm and inspirational welcome. I'm indeed elated, glad and pumped up to belong here - in the midst of achievers and people of like minds.

amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

We're thrilled to have you, @globalimpactbiz!

I love your username handle too - is there any specific area of impact you're looking to use your Alteryx skills for?

Share your goals with this community at any time - I'm sure you'll find some like-minded people inspired by you, too!

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
ChuckTokyo
5 - Atom

Hi @ToriA

Chucktokyo here in Tokyo, thank you very much for following up regarding my application for the ADAPT program - I am really looking forward to participating. 

Originally from Florida, I have over 20 years in Tokyo as an IT recruiter. Unfortunately, I recently lost my job due to COVID19 impact. 

I am taking this program as part of a plan of opportunity to pivot from agency recruiting and develop a new skill set in an area which I have great interest. 

At the moment, I have signed up for a course in coding and have increased my Japanese language studies to successfully pass the JPLT N2 National Language Proficiency Exams (I completed the N4 and N3 July and December, 2019).

I am quite interested in Alteryx from the excellent reputation you have on the market here in Japan and my interactions with your professional team - again, thank you for making this program available.

Time to make lemonade out of lemons and GSD!
globalimpactbiz
5 - Atom
Hi,

I'm super excited to be part of the team.

I look forward to working with you as well.

My goal is to become a highly sought-after Business Intelligence Developer.

Thank you,

Banwo.
bianca_t
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Alteryx Community! I'd really like to thank everyone who worked on the ADAPT program. It was easy to comprehend and had quick knowledge checks in between to ensure understanding of each topic area. There were even relevant blogs inserted in between! Overall, I'm so glad this ADAPT program led me to discover that something like Alteryx existed. For the longest time I'd been working only with Excel and VBA. The workflow-style makes data clean up and analysis really fast and easy, especially since I can easily run it again if I made an slight error in between.  It actually encouraged me to just jump in to try and experiment knowing that I could easily fix it later on. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use it soon enough in future projects! 😄 ^^,