Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Select Tool Drill

Spunky3300
5 - Atom

Hello, everyone,

I am struggling with the Select Tool Drill. I do not fully understand what this requires me to do. The instructions want me to replicate the Triangle on the left, but I'm not sure how this can be done.

Dylan

4 REPLIES 4
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Spunky3300 ,

Do you have instructions and/or screenshots of what is asked ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

Leeia_I
9 - Comet

@Spunky3300 , 

Did you get this resolved?

cpc
6 - Meteoroid

Not sure if I'm having the same issue, but on Day 5 where it directs us to complete the Select Tool Drill (15 min.) there is no link or guidance for where the drill is. Is there a link?

Thanks,

C

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Hi,

The Drills they mention in the learning path are actually called "Try It!" and are a part of the Interactive Lessons. Go to Academy -> Interactive Lessons -> then select your learning path, (for example I chose Getting Started-> General, but there are a few). Then click "Let's Go!" and you will begin your Interactive Lessons.

When you click the "Try It!" button in one of the lessons, an Alteryx file or package will be downloaded, click on it and an Alteryx workflow will initiate. This is your chance to practice the tool in a real workflow! 

Hope this helps,

StellaBon