Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Just passed the Core Certification! Excited about starting the Udacity nanodegree program

dikshide
7 - Meteor

I just passed the Core certification exam on my second try. Super excited about starting the Udacity nanodegree program. Failing the first time definitely helped me understand some topics that I had previously glossed over. 

5 REPLIES 5
Leeia_I
9 - Comet

Congratulations! 

What tips do you have for someone who is preparing for this exam?

Leeia

dikshide
7 - Meteor

Thank you @Leeia_I ! 

The first time around I didn’t time myself well. Also, I encountered a lot of questions I didn’t expect to see in the exam. I would just say the first attempt was a great learning experience. So maybe take the exam once before you are ready so that you know how to prepare better based on the type of questions you see. 

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Congratulations @dikshide ! 

I hope you'll enjoy the nano degree ! 🙂

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

dikshide
7 - Meteor

@Leeia_I I also wanted to add that I followed the ADAPT guide for the core certification and solved all the tool related lessons and other challenges. Those helped immensely. Hope you get your certification soon! 

dikshide
7 - Meteor

Thank you @Jean-Balteryx . Super excited to start the nanodegree!