Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Getting Started with ADAPT Question

meprice
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I have installed Alteryx Designer and I have joined the community, my question is where do I find the course work?  I even started on some tutorials with Alteryx Designer.  Is there an area where the courses are listed that we should be working through.  The certification clock is ticking.....

Thank you!

Michelle

4 REPLIES 4
AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @meprice

Thanks for your question.  Step 1 would be to read the Welcome post and then make your way to the Fundamentals - that will be your go-to guide to make your way through the program.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. 

We're excited to watch as you learn to solve.

meprice
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much!  I was getting somewhat lost and a bit frustrated.  I can be well on my way now.  Thanks again and Happy Friday!!!

meprice
7 - Meteor

I have finally started at Fundamentals week one. The opening sentence says "Welcome to week one!  From our intro course, you may have learned a bit about preditive analytics."  Where is the Intro Course?  I did not see it.  Or, is this something that should be skipped?

--

Thanks

@meprice