Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

First step done, next: more learning

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

Alteryx gurus and learners,

I am so excited to announce that I passed the core exam from the 1st attempt, it was kinda more difficult than I expected but so exciting and rich experiment, it was really an extension to the learning rather than being a tense useless exam.

Thanks everyone in this great community for the help, and now I am going to dive more into learning this tool and solve weekly challenges and prepare for the next certificate.

3 REPLIES 3
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @AliAS2020 ,

Congratulations on passing the Designer Core Certification, that's super cool !

That's really good to dive into weekly challenges you'll learn a lot completing them !

Your next step is the Designer Advanced Certification ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@Jean-Balteryx 

Thanks a lot, my next step will be the Designer advanced and the predictive analysis nanodegree with Udacity.

Already started the preps today.

Cheers!

AliAS

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

HI @AliAS2020 ,

Don't hesitate to share your learning journey, that's always nice and exciting to read stories from people achieving great things ! It inspires others !

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste