Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Exercise 2 ADAPT Programme

KirstyHarvey
8 - Asteroid

Hi Guys,

I know in the exercise we eliminate Customer ID 787 as it is duplicated, but how do we know that the correct annual transactions is 86? It could be 100 (as in the second file record associated with Customer ID 787).

And how do we select it if we know the second one is the correct value to use? Is the default the "first" read item per ID??

I know it is a practice exercise, but maybe you could have used exact duplicates? Although I also know that not using exact ones piqued my interest more, so thank you!!

Thanks!

Kirsty

6 REPLIES 6
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @KirstyHarvey ,

I don't have access to the program but the situation you explain is interesting. Do you have a workflow to share ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

ankursamadhiya
6 - Meteoroid

here it is 😉

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @ankursamadhiya ,

Do you have the source files needed ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

ankursamadhiya
6 - Meteoroid

Yes, here they are.

Files 'Start2.1.yxdb' and 'Start 2.2.yxdb' are source files.

Solution supposed to match 'Final State - Excercise 2.yxdb'.

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Thank you @ankursamadhiya ,

I'll check it !

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @KirstyHarvey ,

I checked and there is nothing to tell you which row to choose. At this point, you only have to choose following the logic you want but it would be good if rows were exactly the same.

@AFG_Team , is there anyway to modify the data from the exercise ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste