Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Could not find co_sales.xlsx file under the SampleData folder on location machine

Vikash_kumar
8 - Asteroid

HI,

I just started Adapt program Day 2.

i am going through video

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/Getting-Started-with-the-Alteryx-Designer/td-p/351678, but there instructor asked to import file called "co_sales.xlsx", but when browsed through local director under SampleData folder, i did find co_sales.xslx file .

Can you please help me get the file.

5 REPLIES 5
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Vikash_kumar ,

Did you download the Alteryx archive alteryx_essentials.yxzp from the page you linked ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

Vikash_kumar
8 - Asteroid

NO, i was looking into my local SampleData directory to get the file as demonstrating in video.

Vikash_kumar
8 - Asteroid

HI @Jean-Balteryx

Meanwhile, i have downloaded the file and import in the canvas. I has that missing xlsx file and it contains complete workflow as well.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Vikash_kumar ,

Do you have a screenshot to send ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

Vikash_kumar
8 - Asteroid

Vikash_kumar_0-1589989066370.png

Screenshot of workflow attached. i got this workflow from alteryx_essentials.yxzp. Attached the same file for reference. i hope you are looking for same screenshot.