Alteryx IO Discussions

Customize and extend the power of Alteryx with SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more.

Issue with AYX Python SDK

jguszr
5 - Atom

I'm Trying to "format"some python code as a Alteryx tools and Im facing some issues when i try to run the ux. Let me detail my enviroment and the error Im getting in order to better explain my problem : 

Tools & Versions :

1 - Alteryx Designer : 2022.3

2 - Python 3.8.5

3 - Node 19.3.0

4 - Alteryx CLI Version: 1.0.4

All tools were installed properly without warnings or erros

I was able to follow the tutorial at https://help.alteryx.com/developer-help/platform-sdk-quickstart-guide until the UI SDK step.

When I try to run the web interface using the line npm rum star (in the proper folder) I get the following error stack : 

(base) c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\src>npm run start

> dev-harness@1.0.0 start
> webpack-dev-server --open --config webpack.dev.js

(node:9036) [DEP0111] DeprecationWarning: Access to process.binding('http_parser') is deprecated.
(Use `node --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)
i 「wds」: Project is running at http://localhost:8080/
i 「wds」: webpack output is served from /
i 「wds」: Content not from webpack is served from c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster
Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported
at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:71:19)
at Object.createHash (node:crypto:140:10)
at module.exports (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:135:53)
at NormalModule._initBuildHash (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:417:16)
at handleParseError (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:471:10)
at c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:503:5
at c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:358:12
at c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:373:3
at iterateNormalLoaders (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:214:10)
at iterateNormalLoaders (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:221:10)
at module.exports (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:135:53)
at NormalModule._initBuildHash (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:417:16)
at handleParseError (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:471:10)
at c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:503:5
at c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:358:12
at c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:373:3
at iterateNormalLoaders (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:214:10)
at iterateNormalLoaders (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:221:10)
node:internal/crypto/hash:71
this[kHandle] = new _Hash(algorithm, xofLen);
^

at Array.<anonymous> (c:\projetos\testAlteryxPlataformSDK\ui\secTEster\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:205:4) {
opensslErrorStack: [ 'error:03000086:digital envelope routines::initialization error' ],
library: 'digital envelope routines',
reason: 'unsupported',
code: 'ERR_OSSL_EVP_UNSUPPORTED'
}

I was unable to find a solution on google/stackoverflow, but all suggestion regarding the [DEP0111] error messages seems to be a far cry from what I actually need to fix the issue

Any sugestion ? 

Regards !

0 REPLIES 0