This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I then opened the macro and converted the macro inputs to In-DB macro inputs. I also went into the macronameCONFIG.xml file and amended the property... <ToolInDB value="False"/> to <ToolInDB value="True"/>.
But when I bring the macro onto the canvas in Alteryx designer it still has green input/output anchors, even though if I right click and hit 'open' I get the in-db macro inputs/outputs as I edited.
I've attached the file which you can unzip and drop into the following folder (C:\Users\BenMoss\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools) so you can see the problem yourselves.