Dev Space

Customize & extend the power of Alteryx. SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more!

'Tis the season to be spooky! Read our new blog, How Spooky is Your City? Mapping and Predicting Scary Stuff. In it, @SusanCS provides a fun glimpse into using data to figure out the creepy quotient of where you live! And don't forget to check out our Digital Costume Thread to get yourself in the mood for a candy binge!

SOLVED

HTML Tool Challenge | BUILD an HTML tool and win a prize!

Highlighted
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I was inspired by the Weekly Challenge to jazz up my Alteryx API Runner macro (thanks @NeilR). Here is what it looks like now:

Capture.PNG

I like that I was able to customize the color scheme/text/etc. I also like that the dropdown in the html sdk allows for the user to start typing in the box and it searches for the field. Lastly, I think those toggle bars on the bottom are pretty neat.

Highlighted
Hogwarts Alumnus

Congratulations to @jdunkerley79 - his tool, Alter D3, earned the most stars! Thanks to everyone that participated and voted!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

@NeilR 

Really would love to see another one of these... I know @jdunkerley79 would like to defend his title....haha

@patrick_digan @doates003 @dsmdavid @BenMoss 

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

There was a request for the ability to trigger multiple alerts using the IFTTT Trigger Macro 

(from @sergonza117)

This is possible by wrapping the macro as a batch macro. I've attached an example.

SophiaF_0-1593174865369.png

Sophia Fraticelli
Premium Support Advisor
Alteryx, Inc.