Upgrading Server to version 22.1? We’ve enabled the faster AMP engine by default. Read about how these system settings changes might affect you.

We’re aware of an intermittent issue with our My Alteryx login and are actively working to have the issue corrected. If you run into an error when logging in, please try clearing all cookies or accessing the community on a different browser. Thank you for your patience!

Dev Space

Customize and extend the power of Alteryx with SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more.

Closed Captions/Subtitles for Alteryx Interactive Lessions

Cadistra
6 - Meteoroid

Hello all, 

Very very small thing, but I am very new to this fiend, and am currently working through the Alteryx Interactive Learning Academy in order to obtain certification. I had an idea that maybe closed captioning or subtitles (only difference is that CC includes sounds, etc for Deaf and hard-of-hearing) would be beneficial to the videos? Especially since there is a lot of new jargon/lingo that I've had to look up just by sound as there's no way to tell how the word is spelled (an example I just came across was the file type "GeoJSon"). 

I think this small change would greatly assist those of us new to this field and eager to learn. 

If I am not posting this in the right place, please let me know.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
flik999
5 - Atom

completely agree, it helps make the courses more accessible and should definitely be explored.

Luke_C
16 - Nebula