Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dev Space

Customize and extend the power of Alteryx with SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more.
SOLVED

Calling Alteryx workflows from python from Designer license version.

Harv
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am trying to run a workflow through jupyter but it does not respond on anything: 

Harv_0-1580251984392.png

I only have Alteryx Designer license. I know for this I need an API license but is that something that would work with designer or do i need to have Alteryx Server as well.

As of now my organisation does not want to invest on the server and I want to automate my workflows. Let me know how this can be done.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Harv,

I would recommend reaching out to your Sales rep directly for this. We do have the option for an automation license which is separate from Server. If you do not know your direct sales rep, please reach out to Sales@alteryx.com.
Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Harv
5 - Atom

Thanks Trevor,

Before that is there any way we can set up a quick demo, so i know if this would resolve what i am looking for.

let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Harveer

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Harv

This is something that our sales team could assist you with. Any product demos would be handled either directly with your sales rep, or a sales engineer.

You will need to reach out as mentioned above in order to set up a product demo.

Thanks,
Trevor

Community Moderator
Harv
5 - Atom

Trevor,

Sales@alteryx.com keeps bouncing, are you sure that's the one? My apologies need to get a good understanding on this. As i need to close this ASAP.

Thanks,

Harveer

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Harv

Sorry to hear the email is bouncing! Please try reaching out to our sales team from this contact us page and they will be in touch with you shortly.