Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dev Space

Customize and extend the power of Alteryx with SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more.

Amber Road API - Have you built one?

DavidV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Greetings,

I have a customer who wants to connect to their Amber Road Data via API.  Have you built a data connector?

https://www.amberroad.com/

Sincerely,

David Vessie

1 REPLY 1
Coxta45
11 - Bolide

@DavidV,

It doesn't look like an Amber Road connector exists at this time.  I honestly have to begrudgingly admit that I had never heard of Amber Road until seeing this.  Nonetheless, I did a little Googling but can't seem to find an API for Amber Road either.  It looks like this is a SaaS platform, so any APIs could be specific to each install, making it difficult to gain any insight, or develop anything, without having access to the software instance.  I really don't know much about the product (as you can likely tell) but with access to an example API for it, I'd be happy to develop a sample workflow showing how to leverage the download tool to pull some data.