Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Detroit, MI

Welcome to the Detroit User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Win a $25.00 Starbucks Gift Card!!!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

If you join the Greater Michigan User Group, you will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card.  Simply join the group, like this post and do it by Friday, April 8th and you'll be guaranteed a chance to win.  Alteryx employees, their families and pets are unfortunately not eligible to win but are encouraged to join us.  We'd like to start this community off with a bang, so please do join and share the love.

Cheers,

MarqueeCrew

Marquee Crew Logo small.png

$25.00 offer is from Marquee Crew, a partner of Alteryx and co-leader of this community.

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
3 REPLIES 3
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Our user group meeting is April 19th and we've extended the drawing until then.  If you're attending or not, you still have a chance to win!  Please do join our group here in the community.   That's it.  No more extensions no more second chances.  Resistance is futile.  You will be assimilated. Robot Happy

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Announcing the winner to our $25.00 Starbucks Gift Card .....

@r4upadhye is the lucky winner.  Of course, I would like to think that all of our group are winners too.  Thanks to all for joining the group and for encouraging others to become active members here.

Much thanks,

Mark

r4upadhye
11 - Bolide

Thanks @

Labels