Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Detroit, MI

Welcome to the Detroit User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2018 Q1 Detroit User Group Meeting

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Happy 2018!  The Thrill of Solving is here, let's catch up.

We're in the process of scheduling our first meeting of the new year.  Tentatively, we are looking at  mid-March for our meeting.  Before we cast any dates or locations in stone, we want your input.  Please (PLEASE) reply with any input to the meeting.  

• What day of the week works best?
  • What time of the day works better than others?
  • What topics would you like to hear about?
  • Would you be willing to present?
  • Would your company be willing to host?

Let's keep in touch.  Don't be a stranger.

See you in D (Michigan) and then again at D (Anaheim),

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
3 REPLIES 3
garyroll
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Mark,

Wednesday and Tuesday work best for me. Would avoid Monday's and Fridays.

Most interesting topics are demo of new releases and features along with case studies and user q&a.

I'm willing to help organize and publicize. Downtown Detroit and Warren Southfield area are most convenient, also like brewery locations w chance to socialize.

Regards,
Gary Roll

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

becki
8 - Asteroid

any day works for me and I agree, downtown Detroit and a brewery.  could try the new founders tasting room?

-becki

becki
8 - Asteroid

if it's warm (er), we could do a picnic at Detroit Yacht Club, at my dock.  but not in 11 degree weather!

Labels