Use this group to build a community of Alteryx Users in the Denver, CO area. It is open to all who are already Alteryx users or want to explore the capabilities of Alteryx Advanced Analytics Platform. Ask questions, share ideas and best practices related to Alteryx analytics platform.
Denver User Group Leaders:
Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Denver User Group Community. Once again welcome!
Well, it looks like someone needs to get this party started!
1. I'm Alexandra, and I hail from the healthcare industry. My job and passion is taking disparate data and coaxing it into actionable information to improve healthcare and our wellbeing.
2. The last movie I went to was Batman v Superman. It wasn't bad, though to be perfectly honest I'm more of an X-Men kinda gal.
3. I think that the Allocate Append tool represents me the best, because I love to connect and enrich, both professionally and personally. From a more literal standpoint, one of my soap boxes in research is the need to incorporate social, demograpic and economic data to best understand the full context.
Okay, that's me! Who's next?
Okay it’s my turn:
I look forward to hearing more about everyone!
1. My name is Arnold and I hail from the Retail/Wholesale industry working for the 3rd largest online retailer in the US.
2. The last move I saw was the The Big Short about the subprime mortgage housing bubble with Christian Bale. I thought it was really good, I guess because data analytics was used to predict the downfall by him. Last movie in theatre was Kung Fu Panda 3 with my kids, they loved it, I think 1 and 2 were better.
3. the Tableau Server Publication Macro tool is the tool I like the best as we have fully automated the data transfer, join, transformation and tde file upload from our databases to our Tableau server using Alteryx server scheduling overnight.
1. My name is Jeremy Greene and I work primarily with product registration and call center data from a number of large manufacturers.
2. The last movie that I went to in the theatre was Zootopia with my kids. It was a lot of fun and I agree about the DMV scene, it was hilarious.
3. I think I'm going to go witht he Filter tool as I frequently find myself in the position of having to filter all the nonsense out of the data we work with to get to the important stuff.
1. I'm Jacob and I Alteryx in the telecommunications industry.
2. The last movie I saw was Deadpool, for the second time. It was even more hilarious the second time. Definately not for the kiddos though.
3. Spatial Match is my tool. A lot of what I do involves making maps and aggregating disparate datasets by various geographies.
Hello, my name is Cyndi Tamayo. I work for SCL Health (Healthcare)
Would watching a movie on the plane trip back from Inspire 2016 be considered 'going out to a movie????'. If so it would be Joy. Even though I never got to see the ending and intermitted interruptions, I can say that it would be worth watching again in a better environment.
At this point, I would have to say Input since I am very new to the tool and am looking for lots more input from everyone :)