Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 User Group Meeting - June 26 5:00 - 7:00 pm

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello Denver User Group Members! 

We are pleased to announce the upcoming Q2 User Group meeting is taking place on Wednesday, June 26th 2019 at the Alteryx Broomfield office! Alteryx will be hosting in their building and providing pizza and beer! 

Denver User Group.png

This meeting will be filled with use case presentations, tip and tricks, and a recap of Inspire Nashville! Missed out on Inspire this year? We got you covered with a recap and newest updates announced at Inspire. 

Agenda:

5:00pm to 5:30pm - Networking / Introductions 

5:30pm to 6:00pm - Intro & Resources for Users

presented by Alejandra Lyon, Chad Martin, Will Horton (Denver User Group Leaders)

6:00pm to 6:30pm - How To Hijack An Existing Tool & Make It Your Own

presented by Darryl May (Kaiser Permanente)

6:30pm to 7:00pm - Inspire 2019 Recap & New Features

presented by Alex Koszycki and Michael Clausen (Alteryx)

RSVP HERE! 

Hope to see you there! 

-- Cat Martinez

2 REPLIES 2
darryl5280
10 - Fireball

Attached my PowerPoint Presentation called "How To Hijack An Existing Tool & Make It Your Own" that I'm happy to share with anyone, and even if you want to take credit for it just change slides 6 and 32 as Sharing Knowledge is a Cornerstone of Our Community.   And from your point of view tonight I know my note taking is horrible.  So with this presentation you can copy anything out of it, and use it as a reference for creating your own Macros.

alyon
10 - Fireball

Thanks for posting this so quickly Darryl! You did a great job! Thank you for sharing so much with our community and presenting.