Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Predicting Machine Maintenance

akeller1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello Denver Community! I was wondering if anyone had worked on a model for predictive equipment maintenance? I need a rock start!.. please reach out

aq.keller@alteryx.com

7 REPLIES 7
mattcoleman
8 - Asteroid

I'm currently working on some predictive models related to device component failure...the outcome should be a more accurate preventive maintenance plan. Is that similar to what you are trying to do?

akeller1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Yes! Eureka, thank you Matt. Would you be available when you are ready to walk me through your use case and model please?

alyon
10 - Fireball

Hi Guys!

Any chance I could join the conversation when you go through this case?

akeller1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

absolutely ! 

alyon
10 - Fireball

@akeller1  - Just FYI, your email address below is bouncing my emails to you. 

mattcoleman
8 - Asteroid

Sure, that would be fine. We are currently in initial stages of data collection and data prep, so for right now my Alteryx workflow is primarily data cleansing. Once the data is prepared, I'll probably use the predictive tools in Alteryx to build a few models and score them...or I may output the data to R or Python.

Would you be able to give me a bit more background about what you are trying to accomplish?

keshavnanda
5 - Atom

Hey Guys,

Did anyone build the model?