Denver, CO

Use this group to build a community of Alteryx Users in the Denver, CO area. It is open to all who are already Alteryx users or want to explore the capabilities of Alteryx Advanced Analytics Platform. Ask questions, share ideas and best practices related to Alteryx analytics platform.

Denver User Group Leaders:

Alejandra Lyon, DCP Midstream Brenda Fosmire, Data Prep U Chris Sanders, Charles SchwabDarryl May, Kaiser Permanente

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Predicting Machine Maintenance

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello Denver Community! I was wondering if anyone had worked on a model for predictive equipment maintenance? I need a rock start!.. please reach out

aq.keller@alteryx.com

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
7 - Meteor

I'm currently working on some predictive models related to device component failure...the outcome should be a more accurate preventive maintenance plan. Is that similar to what you are trying to do?

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yes! Eureka, thank you Matt. Would you be available when you are ready to walk me through your use case and model please?

Highlighted
10 - Fireball

Hi Guys!

Any chance I could join the conversation when you go through this case?

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

absolutely ! 

Highlighted
10 - Fireball

@akeller1  - Just FYI, your email address below is bouncing my emails to you. 

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Sure, that would be fine. We are currently in initial stages of data collection and data prep, so for right now my Alteryx workflow is primarily data cleansing. Once the data is prepared, I'll probably use the predictive tools in Alteryx to build a few models and score them...or I may output the data to R or Python.

Would you be able to give me a bit more background about what you are trying to accomplish?

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hey Guys,

Did anyone build the model?