Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Intro Alteryx Workshop

kaysijain
5 - Atom

The ISACA Denver Chapter would like to do a Alteryx in-person training this year for one of our chapter monthly meetings.  Does anyone know how I can find Alteryx trainer's in the Denver area?  

4 REPLIES 4
lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Where, when, and what perks would you offer me?

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
kaysijain
5 - Atom

I act as President currently.  I have VP of Education that plans all those details, but we have run into issues finding someone.  We would very much like to speak further about the where/when and what we can offer you.  Do you have an email address I can sent a meeting request to?  You can email me at president@denver.isacachapter.org and include our VP of Education with education@denver.isacachapter.org.  

DataPrepChad
10 - Fireball

Hi @kaysijain! Data Prep U is actually an Alteryx partner with an education first focus, offering Alteryx training on the entire platform.  We're also based in the Denver metro area!

Would love to learn more about what you're looking for, can we set up some time to chat?  Please feel free to DM me here or email me at cmartin@dataprepu.com with your availability so we can discuss further.

Thank you! 

~ Chad

lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I can vouch for Chad.  He and his team are good.

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.