Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

How To Hijack An Existing Tool & Make It Your Own!

darryl5280
10 - Fireball

Attached my PowerPoint Presentation called "How To Hijack An Existing Tool & Make It Your Own" version 1.1 now available that I'm happy to share with anyone, and even if you want to take credit for it just change slides 6 and 33 as Sharing Knowledge is a Cornerstone of Our Community. And from your point of view I know my note taking is horrible. So with this presentation you can copy anything out of it, and use it as a reference for creating your own Macros.

Your free to use it in your company, or any User Group. And free to slice and dice up, or make something new.  Or even update, and upload your version so lets keep this a living document.

All want in return is Replies and Stars.

Updated to include the additional picture of the Alteryx Tool's Icon images.

Alteryx Folder of Tools Icons.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@darryl5280 - Just wanted to extend my thanks to you for presenting and sharing this. As a new(er) user to Alteryx, having presentations like this is extremely helpful. THANK YOU!

alyon
10 - Fireball

Thank you Darryl, your contributions to the community are not unnoticed, we all appreciate them! Great presentation.