Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Call for User Group Leaders and Presenters

alyon
10 - Fireball

Hi Denver UG Members!

My name is Alejandra Lyon and I am one of the Alteryx User Group Leaders for Denver in addition to the Finance Global User Group.

I wanted to reach out to you all to share some amazing opportunities for you to get involved in the Alteryx User Groups!

We are currently looking for both leaders and presenters for the Global User Groups.

As a leader, you would work with a team of others from various companies. The leadership team discusses and finalizes the User Groups date/time of meetings, topics, agendas and guests to present their use cases. You will also get the chance to attend and meet in person, up to three times a year, at our company’s customer conference, Inspire.

As a presenter, you would submit your use case to the leadership team for the chance to present at a user groups quarterly meeting. If selected to present, we send SWAG to our presenters as a way of thanking them for taking the time out of their schedule to share their best practices and Alteryx knowledge. Finally, there is also a chance to receive a free ticket to Inspire!

If you have general questions about these opportunities, please feel free to comment below. You are also more than welcome to reach out to me (@alyon) directly to discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you!

1 REPLY 1
judyposey
5 - Atom

Hi, Alejandra!

I'm interested in helping out as a User Group Leader, if you still need volunteers!

Thanks!

Judy Posey