Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Confluence Data

aberry0613
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone.  I wanted to see if anyone is bringing Confluence data into alteryx and how you are doing that.  

Thank you,

Allison

1 REPLY 1
KevinP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@aberry0613 Currently, we do not have native support Confluence, and there isn't a tool available to connect to Confluence to my knowledge. I did some quick research and Confluence has a well documented API for both their cloud and server offerings. You could use this documentation to create your own connector. There is an excellent series of articles here on the Community that covers building your own custom connector in detail. I would recommend starting with it as it will give you a good understanding of what goes into a connector.

Guide to Creating Your Own Connector Series

From here if you still want to create a connector for this you would need to reference the Confluence API documentation to achieve the functionality you need. I have included links to this documentation below for quick reference. 

Confluence Server REST API

Confluence Cloud REST API

If you do end up building this tool it would be appreciated if you shared it with the Community as I am sure other users could also get some use from it, or use it as a basis for their own tool.

Labels