Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Can alteryx 10.6.8 connect to sharepoint online?

BigDataGeek
8 - Asteroid

We just moved to sharepoint online and I'm having issues getting the connection to work.   Wondering if Alteryx version supports it. 

4 REPLIES 4
BigDataGeek
8 - Asteroid

I should add that when I try to connect, it appears to be connecting, but my drop down of lists is not there.  I get an error about needing to select a list.

I have is stet

URL: https://company.sharepoint.com/sites/vqc/

User:  company\userID

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @BigDataGeek,

We do support sharepoint online.  We've made some updates to the tool since 10.6 and as such you may want to try upgrading or installing a non admin version of the newer release on your machine to test (you can keep both versions if one is non admin).

You can download the newest version from downloads.alteryx.com

Sharepoint supported versions 

If you are still stuck, I would recommend emailing support@alteryx.com so we can take a look.  

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
BigDataGeek
8 - Asteroid

Thanks Jessica.  We're using corporate licensed that requires I wait for roll out to upgrade unfortunately.  Looks like 11.7 in April.

BigDataGeek
8 - Asteroid

I was able to get 11.7 installed and its working with SP Online.

Labels