cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Science Blog

Machine learning & data science for beginners and experts alike.
 You are using an unsupported browser for translation. Please switch to another browser.

Community Content Engineer
Community Content Engineer

cheat sheet.PNG 

Who doesn’t love a good cheat sheet? Nobody, that’s who. Cheat sheets are awesome. They are a great reference for functions you need handy, but don’t have memorized by heart (yet). They can also be a fantastic way for learning and reinforcing components of a programming language. Some people like to keep them saved as a bookmark on their web browser. With all of that in mind, we are proud to present to you an Alteryx – R Cheat Sheet, which features Alteryx specific functions for use in the R Tool. With this cheat sheet, you should be better equipped to take on any R Tool challenges you encounter.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

LINEAR REGRESSION.png

Building my first linear regression model turned me into an instant celebrity. My roommate, who has acted as a sounding board for my predictive-analytics-learning progress, now believes I can use Linear Regression to predict the winner of the next horse race. While it would be fun to try, a more applicable use case is predicting how much a customer will spend (which, in the case of horse racing could translate to how much someone might spend on a bet). For my use case, I want to predict how much a Lyft driver can expect to receive on their next fare.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

titanic-c.png

Part 3 of 3: The final portion of predicting which Titanic passengers would survive.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

titanic-b.png

Part 2 of 3: The imputation portion of predicting which Titanic passengers would survive.

Read more...