Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

documentation for demographic values

cwhitecotton
6 - Meteoroid

We  purchased a file with demographic info, and I'm wondering where I can find documentation on what the values mean.  For example, there are fields named [MOR BANK: FAMILY AND GENERAL MAGAZINE] and [MOR BANK: FEMALE ORIENTED MAGAZINE], and the values are 0 through 9.  Where can I find what these numbers represent?  Are they counts of the number of subscriptions?

1 REPLY 1
LonnieY
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi.  I think the document you are looking for is the QX 2016 US Data Variable List.xlsx delivered on the install media in the Documentation folder.  Data licensees can also locate the file on the Community in Knowledge > Data Products Knowledge Base.  A worksheet labeled CV_Household has an example of the fields plus descriptions. 

Here is one example: 

Description: MOR bank (Mail Order Responders) - Female Oriented Merchandise Buyer. - Persons that purchase from catalogues offering women's clothing, crafts, female accessories and romance novels. Values show the number of times merchandise in this category was purchased.

Value:  0=0 times,1=1 time,2=2 times,3=3 times,4=4 times,5=5 times,6=6 times,7=7 times,8=8 times,9=9 times

Lonnie

Labels