Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Writing output data into Oracle - DataWrap2OCI: SendBatch: ORA-24801: illegal parameter

timewaste
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I am trying to write data into Oracle and I found following error. Well, its just 255 records I must say.

Error: Output Data (138): DataWrap2OCI:: SendBatch: ORA-24801: illegal parameter value in OCI lob function

Appreciate any support. TIA!

4 REPLIES 4
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@timewaste,

Is it possible that you are writing a variable with a data type of V_WString with the default size of 1,073,741,823 bytes?

I would change that to 254 bytes (or something size appropriate) and if the values don't include unicode characters, switch it to v_string.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
timewaste
8 - Asteroid

I tried as you suggested but in vain. It didnt help.

timewaste
8 - Asteroid

I was able to figure out the solution for this. This error comes up when we are trying to load empty cells of data into Oracle table. Instead, we can use a Multi-Field formula tool and have this formula to replace null with 0.

IIF(IsNull([_CurrentField_]),0,[_CurrentField_])

Once replaced, it should be good to go and load into table without any issues.

Salomi_dup_281
5 - Atom

Thank you for the reply.

Will this option too. 

However for now, I could get past this issue with manually mapping each source column to the target column in the 'Select' tool. 

Best

Labels