Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to upload to a workflow containing CREW Macros to an Alteryx Server

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I am trying to upload a workflow containing CREW Macros to our Alteryx Server but I am receiving the following error:

Capture.PNG

I already tried saving the CREW macro to a network location that the server has access to but I am still receiving this error. Does anyone have any tips for troubleshooting? 

11 REPLIES 11
ZacharyM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Are the macros inside the workflow you're trying to run with the list runner deployed via the steps laid out here, or are they packaged into that workflow as an asset?

ralph2048
7 - Meteor

They are packaged- but multiple layers down below the main work flow. What was found out was that they were packaged correctly. But Alteryx Server was not able to find it. re-packaging the collection so that all workflows and macros were in the same directory allowed the workflow to operate correctly.

A truly fustrating issue - but if all else fails - move everything to one folder and build from there and then save to the server from there.

Labels