Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Help with running one row at a time through a group of mulit-row formula

vinayjani
5 - Atom

Hi

I am trying to run a dataset through a group of multi-row formula that I have built but I am having difficulties trying to run one row at a time through the formula.

Basically the idea is to run one through all the formula and then use the output from first run as input for the second row and so on.

I tried using various types of macros to do this but was not able to get any good results maybe because of my lack of experience in using them.

I have attached the example of what I have so far. I need the input file to through all the formula that I have built such that each row would process once and then the output from first calculation would be used to run through the formula again.

Thanks for the help in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Inactive User
Not applicable

You need an iterative macro to do this - setting the iteration to be the field you require for the next row.

Inactive User
Not applicable

You need an iterative macro to do this - setting the iteration to be the field you require for the next row.

vinayjani
5 - Atom

Thank you, this helped in resolving the issue

Labels