Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Archiving excel files into share folder

anbugans
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I have scenario that I want to archive all the excel files into archival folder (Also reading the files from share folder for processing) after processing successfully. I just want archive all the files into share drive (network).  I tried running .bat scripts (move files. bat) available in this community but which is not helpful and end up with error.

Can you please suggest some solution to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Gans.

5 REPLIES 5
DanS
9 - Comet

Hello, 

Could you post the error you're getting when running the .bat? 

Thanks,

Dan

anbugans
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for your reply. Please is the error msg

Run Command (4) The external program "%temp%\MoveFiles.bat" returned an error code: 1..

My expectation is to move files from one location to other location (share folder) after the successful job execution.

thx

Ganesh.

anbugans
8 - Asteroid

Now I am getting below error from which comes from workflow event batch job. can some one provide the solution to this issue.

Designer x64 The Designer x64 reported: Error running Event #1: The external program "\\xxxx\shareddata\Revolution\Ldation templates\Epe\Testing\Moving_File.bat" returned an error code: 1: The system could not find the environment option that was entered. ¶ (203)

Thanks

Ganesh

anbugans
8 - Asteroid

Now I am getting below error from which comes from workflow event batch job. can some one provide the solution to this issue.

"Designer x64 The Designer x64 reported: Error running Event #1: The external program "\\xxxx\shareddata\Revolution\Ldation templates\Epe\Testing\Moving_File.bat" returned an error code: 1: The system could not find the environment option that was entered. ¶ (203)"

Thanks

Ganesh

anbugans
8 - Asteroid
Labels