Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Women in Data - Dallas Chapter Quarterly Meeting this Thursday, January 30th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Members!  I would like to invite you to the quarterly Women in Data, Dallas Chapter meeting, which will be this Thursday, January 30th!  The meeting will be from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. at the following location:

Improving

5445 Legacy Drive, # 100

Plano, TX  75024

The guest speaker for this kickoff meeting of 2020 will be Dr. Savitha Namaduri, Senior Director, Marketing Science and Adjunct Professor, University of North Texas!  Dr. Namaduri will present an informative and engaging presentation of "Data-Driven Marketing:  Framework, Analysis and Practice".

Please see the link below for more information and to RSVP; the cost is $10 to attend, and is free for students.  Come and learn about data analytics in Marketing, as well as network with new friends!

https://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Women-in-Data/events/267982841/

Women in Data is a national organization, with chapters in 10 cities (and growing).  Our Dallas chapter now has over 500 members!  Please attend if you are interested; Women in Data meetings are open to everyone!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions; my direct email is dsanchez@prokarma.com .  I hope to see you at the meeting!

P. S.  User Group Members, if you know of events that may be beneficial to our group, please post them here on our DFW page; the events can be related to technology, networking, career advancement in analytics, etc.  Thanks, and see you soon at the WiD meeting, or our Dallas Alteryx User Group meeting this Friday on the 31st, or at both events!

@Deanna 

Leadership Team, Women in Data, Dallas Chapter

Deanna
0 REPLIES 0