Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Toyota NA members

klpenney
7 - Meteor

Greeting DFW Alteryxers (and now apparently hero icons),

I hope you all survived the Vegas heat.  It is so exciting seeing Alteryx and Inspire grow exponentially over the last two years since Boston.  I am an exclusive Alteryx model builder currently with FedEx on Legacy in Plano across from what is left of JC Penney and not Toyota NA.  I am planning on getting much more involved in the group and hope to meet you in person soon.

I am seeking some new data and new challenges after 20 years with FedEx.  I am open to all possibilities as long as they are in close proximity to the SRT and NDT intersection or virtual.  I am especially interested in Toyota North America.  If any of you know any contact please feel free to pass on my resume.

Workflow on!

Keith Penney

901-603-2906

2 REPLIES 2
Miner49er
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Keith! 

I have an open position currently at Toyota North America if interested.
DSM Business Insight & Strategy Senior Analyst. Technically I have two positions under the same name. One is more geared towards Data Operations Efficiency within our Supply Chain Management group (data blending, automation, process improvement, new insight creation, working within the business on a daily basis) and the other is more data engineer/data scientist (building forecasts, working with IT to ensure our data lake is structured for our SCM needs, working to support major supply chain digital/data transformations).

Here is the application, but feel free to reach out to me in advance at david.herb@toyota.com

https://toyota.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/TMNA/job/Plano-Texas/DSM-Business-Insight---Strategy-Senior-Ana...

ajtacito
6 - Meteoroid

Keith:

Did you find a home at Toyota? If not we would like to talk to you. Thanks AJTACITO