Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Self Introduction + Looking for Intern Opportunities

JSaumya
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Team,

I am a student of Business Analytics with a passion for data analytics and process improvement. I am currently looking for intern opportunities in this field and I though why not begin right here!

Alteryx is the first analytics tool I learnt(even before R!) and I thought it would be great to find opportunities involving Alteryx usage to develop my skills and learn more. Do let me know if you are looking to hire any interns within your firms!

Feel free to reach out to me on Linkedin

I look forward to work with some of you Alteryx enthusiasts!

Thanks & Regards,

Saumya

1 REPLY 1
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Welcome, @JSaumya!  It is great to have you join our user group, and thank you for posting your interest in an internship!

Dallas Alteryx User Group members, please reach out to Saumya if you may have an opportunity available; also, we have a post for Job Opportunities for Alteryx Users in this user group page; please view the post to see the most recent job openings (I believe one was just added).

In addition, Saumya, we have an upcoming user group meeting this Thursday, November 2nd; please see the first two posts on the Dallas Alteryx User Group page for more information; we would be glad to have you join us at the meeting!

@Deanna

and the Dallas Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna