Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Save the Date for the November DFW Alteryx User Group Meeting, Friday, November 11th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryx User Group Members!  Please save the date for the next Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group meeting, which will be Friday, November 11th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.!

This month's special guests will be:

• Joshua Burkhow, Lead Evangelist at Alteryx
  • Samantha (Sami) Hughes, Alteryx Sales Engineer and fellow Spatial Expert

Joshua will present on what's new in Alteryx, and what will be coming for the multi-faceted platform!  Sami will showcase using Alteryx, Snowflake and Spatial In-Database - as a spatial GIS professional myself, I am eager to see how this is accomplished!

More information will be posted soon here in the Discussions tab, along with a calendar invite on the Events tab of our user group page.

In addition, our December meeting will be in-person in the DFW area, and will be hosted on Friday, December 9th; more to come on that topic as well!

Thanks to each of you again for being a member of the largest user group in North America; we hope to see you at the upcoming meetings!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
5 REPLIES 5
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryxians!  Just a reminder to join our November Alteryx User Group meeting at 2:00 p.m. CT today!  We will have presentations by Alteryx staff who also happen to be former Alteryx ACEs:

Joshua will give us a sneak peek at the Alteryx roadmap, as well as provide an in-depth view of what's new in the current version of Alteryx.

Sami will feature an exploration of spatial data using Alteryx, Snowflake and In-Database tools.  Pretty cool presentations, and I am looking forward to seeing these new innovations from Joshua and Sami!

Please join the following Alteryx WebEx at 2:00 p.m. Central Time:

https://alteryx.webex.com/alteryx/j.php?MTID=me9b0ed8b4040c8fa1e1d2dc9caa1113a

You can also RSVP on our Events page, and receive a calendar invite at DFW Alteryx User Group November Virtual Meeting! - Alteryx Community

Thank you, and we hope to see you today on the virtual meeting!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
HillaryR2424
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi There- I have clients in Dallas, Texas. Was any of this meeting recorded?

Thank you!

Hillary Rice

617-335-8919

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @HillaryR2424! Yes, this meeting was recorded. @Deanna should be posting the meeting recap in the next few days along with the recording. Stay tuned! 

Tip: I recommend you joining the Dallas Ft. Worth User Group as well as extending the invite to your customers so you all can stay up to date on our current and future meetings. 😉

Flávia Brancato
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Hillary!  Thank you for posting; a recap will be posted soon along with the WebEx recording - glad to hear you will be sharing the recording with your Dallas clients, and as Flavia mentioned, please feel free to have them join the user group online.  We appreciate it!

@Deanna   

Deanna
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryxians!  I have been remiss on posting the recaps and recordings of the virtual meetings, and would like to send you the overviews of the meetings for the last few months.  Our November meeting was an excellent blend of Alteryx Roadmap and cool innovative techniques in spatial analytics!

It was a privilege to feature two Alteryx employees, who were formerly Alteryx ACEs:

Joshua presented on the newest features in Alteryx, and what is planned for the future roadmap as Alteryx not only moves into the cloud space, but also enhances Designer and Server capabilities!  Since his portion discussed forward-looking statements, it was understandably not recorded.  However, for more information on the newest features, please watch the Inspire EMEA on-demand recordings at Inspire EMEA 2022 | Alteryx

Sami showed us some fascinating applications of spatial analytics using Alteryx, Snowflake, and Spatial In-Database processes.  I was amazed with the way she converted data to GeoJSON, then used the spatial data in ways rarely seen in Alteryx!

The recording of Sami's presentation can be found here at this link:  

Thanks again to Joshua and Sami for their outstanding presentations, and for all they do at Alteryx!

@Deanna 

cc:  @FláviaB 

Deanna