Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Save the Date for the Next In-Person User Group Meeting, September 29th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, fellow Alteryxians!  Save the Date for our next in-person user group meeting, which will be Thursday, September 29th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Central time!  We are returning to in-person meetings on a quarterly cadence, and our Q3 meeting will be hosted by Thompson Reuters at their location in Carrollton.  (Virtual meetings will continue on a monthly basis.)

Special thanks to longtime user group member Kaush Bhaduri of Thompson Reuters for generously offering to host the meeting in their auditorium at 2395 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX  75006.  More information regarding speakers and an RSVP link will be posted soon; in addition, attendees will need to complete a brief form to allow entrance to the location.  The form will be posted in this chat in the near future, and can be downloaded for printing.

With the in-person format, we are also happy to announce this meeting will be hybrid, so it will be simultaneously broadcast as a Microsoft Teams meeting; details to follow!

Thanks to each of you for making our Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group amazing; we look forward to seeing you in person again!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
6 REPLIES 6
rag-ryx
9 - Comet

giphy

chashuett
6 - Meteoroid

mavvvvaaalous (said w/ a Borat accent)

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, DFW Alteryx User Group Members!  Our next in-person user group meeting will be Thursday, September 29th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Central time!  We are returning to in-person meetings on a quarterly cadence, and our Q3 meeting will be hosted by Thompson Reuters at their location in Carrollton.  (Virtual meetings will continue on a monthly basis.)

Special thanks to longtime user group member Kaush Bhaduri of Thompson Reuters for generously offering to host the meeting in their auditorium at 2395 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX  75006!

This meeting will also be a hybrid meeting, combining in-person and virtual for those who aren't able to attend in person.  An MS Teams meeting invitation will be sent to all who RSVP.  To reserve your spot, please click on the "Yes" button at the top right on this calendar page at Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group September I... - Alteryx Community , and let us know you will be going.

In the previous post on the user group page, it was mentioned that a form will need to be completed before joining the in-person meeting onsite.  At this time, no form is needed - however, guests will need to check in at the Security desk as they enter the building.  Security has requested a list of names for those attending for the in-person event; please send your first and last name as an RSVP using any of these methods you prefer:

• Send a reply with your name to this September meeting post
  • Privately message me on the Community using @Deanna 
  • Email me directly at deanna.sanchez@keyrus.us 

Please send your name by Tuesday morning, September 27th, in order to RSVP for the in-person meeting.  (If you are attending virtually, you do not have to send your name; simply go to the Events tab on the DFW User Group page, then click "Yes" on the "Going?" link at the top right of the following calendar post and you will receive the MS Teams invitation.)  Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group September I... - Alteryx Community

A map is attached to this invitation; please enter the building at the SIDE entrance ("Entrance B") next to the large parking lot on the South side adjacent to the building.  Free parking is available in this large parking lot (it is requested that we do not park in the "Customer" spots in front of the main entrance to the building which faces Midway Road).

The meeting will begin at 2:00 p.m., and attendees are welcome to arrive as early as 1:30 p.m. for networking.  I will be presenting about the Alteryx Server Gallery and these topics:

• How Analytic Apps can be utilized throughout an enterprise via the Gallery
  • Ways to perform data governance through Apps and through Gallery settings
  • How the Gallery provides beneficial self-service analytics for all

An additional presenter will be announced soon; thanks again, and we hope you can join us for our Q3 in-person/virtual hybrid meeting!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
jkv0019
8 - Asteroid

Jennipher Vigil

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, everyone!  Just a quick reminder that if you plan to attend in person for Thursday's user group meeting, please send me your first and last name so that I can add you to the Security list.  Please feel free to post as a reply here (thanks, @jkv0019 !) or send to me directly on the Community messaging using @Deanna , or you can email me at deanna.sanchez@keyrus.us . 

In addition to the presentation on using Alteryx Server Gallery, I will also be presenting an overview of Assisted Modeling within the Alteryx Intelligence Suite add-on.  Join us to watch the Alteryx Designer platform build the predictive modeling workflow for me on the fly!  For more information about the Intelligence Suite, please visit Alteryx Intelligence Suite | Alteryx

Also, cookies and refreshments will be provided.  :)  Thank you, and we are looking forward to seeing you!

Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, fellow Alteryxians!  For those attending tomorrow's user group meeting virtually, please join the Teams meeting with this information:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NzY4MGJmNTgtYjA5OS00ZjBkLTk2ZTktMTA3YWQxNzNmO...>

Meeting ID: 266 882 891 688

Passcode: epp2LF

Please join at 2:00 p.m. Central time; you may join the meeting up to 15 minutes early if needed.

For those attending in person, there will be cookies. :)  We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

@Deanna 

Deanna