Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Save the Date for the Next Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Meeting, May 30th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group members!  Save the Date for the next Alteryx User Group meeting, which will be Thursday, May 30th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.!  This meeting will be hosted by Ansira, a digital marketing company; to learn more about their advanced analytics, please visit their website at https://ansira.com/ .  

This meeting will feature a use case presentation, as well as information on the upcoming Alteryx Inspire conference in Nashville:  Training sessions, presentation tracks, Solutions Center, user group lounge, and much more!

An Eventbrite invitation will be posted here soon, with detailed information on presenters, parking at the Galleria, and RSVP.  Please join us for this upcoming meeting and network with friends and fellow Alteryx fans!  We hope to see you there!

@Deanna 

Deanna
5 REPLIES 5
mbedford1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, 

I hope you are well. 

This is Megan Bedford, Account Executive for Public Sector and it's a pleasure to meet you via inmail. I am reaching out today to learn more about the Alteryx Dallas user group and your thoughts on inviting folks who are looking at the technology? 

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Megan Bedford

mbedford@alteryx.com

901-461-5062

Thanks for the information!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @mbedford1 Megan!  Thank you for reaching out; the Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group is open to anyone who would like to attend, including those who are simply interested in learning more about the software.  We would welcome any of your contacts who may be interested in Alteryx; our user group meetings often feature use case presentations, along with "how to" sessions (we recently had a session on how to perform fuzzy matching), as well as Tips and Tricks, and many other Alteryx items!

Our next meeting is tomorrow, May 30th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at a conference room by the Galleria in Dallas; please see the post here in the main DFW User Group page to RSVP and for more information.  The Eventbrite link is also available at this link:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dallasforth-worth-alteryx-user-group-may-meeting-tickets-62340637525 .  Please feel free to forward the link to anyone who may be interested as well!

Thank you again, and I hope to meet you in person soon, and to visit with you at the meeting tomorrow!

@Deanna 

Deanna
kaushbhaduri
5 - Atom

How often do we meet and how do I find out about upcoming events

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @kaushbhaduri 

The DFW user group typically meets monthly, alternating between hosts in Dallas and Fort Worth. Information about upcoming meeting will always be posted to the group page linked below. Stay in touch and we'll see you there!

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Dallas-Ft-Worth-TX/gp-p/dallas-ftworth