Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Oklahoma User Group Interest?

jatterberry
7 - Meteor

I apologize if this is not the correct place for this, but I'm trying to gauge interest in an Oklahoma City (or statewide) user group. Are there any users here from Oklahoma?

2 REPLIES 2
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @jatterberry !  I think it is an excellent idea to start an Alteryx user group for Oklahoma!

User group members, if you are in Oklahoma, please let us know; @jatterberry , I would be glad to help facilitate you starting your user group.  What part of Oklahoma are you in?

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at deanna.sanchez@keyrus.us as well; thank you for posting, and the more user groups there are, the better!

@Deanna 

Deanna
jatterberry
7 - Meteor

I've recently been in conversation w/ Lauren Uyeno @ Alteryx, and she mentioned we might have better success by first joining up w/ another user group (she specifically mentioned St. Louis) until we are able to meet in person again. I think I'll pursue that option. I appreciate your willingness to help out!