Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Meetup at Inspire - Wednesday Lunch on the 18th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, user group members!  For anyone who is at the Alteryx Inspire conference this week, we would like to have an informal meetup during lunch on Wednesday, May 18th!  The lunch for all attendees is scheduled for 12:00 noon Mountain Time, and we will plan to meet at one or more tables in the lunch area at that time.  Please look for me, as well as for ACE Charlie Squyers (he is much taller than I am :) ) and it would be great to sit together for a Texas user group lunch!

Thanks, and hope to see you at Inspire, for our first in-person conference since 2019!

@Deanna 

Deanna
5 REPLIES 5
KLPenney_USAP
5 - Atom

Hope I can find you. Keith

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, everyone!  It looks like lunch is in the Alter Nation, so if you all would like to meet in the area by the Alteryx For Good booth, that may be easy for all. Hope to see you all soon!

Deanna

Deanna
jenniphervigil
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, will you be at one of the tables behind the AFG booth by the back wall/restrooms?

CodyBaker
5 - Atom

ah, dang, i just missed lunch. i hit the user group booth and found out how to join for DFW. any other meetups planned today or tomorrow?  

Mathemagicians
5 - Atom

I just learned about this group, by attending Inspire earlier this week.  I hate that I missed the informal meetup but looking forward to future meeting in the DFW area!