Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Job Opportunites for Alteryx Users

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members!  Alteryx has given permission for us to post job opportunities on our User Group page in the Community.  We have many talented Alteryx users in the metroplex, and having career opportunities posted here in our user group page would facilitate matching the right Alteryx users to the right jobs.  :)

Please feel free to post job opportunites for Alteryx users by replying to this message; if possible, please include the industry type (retail, consulting, education, etc.), the location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the level of Alteryx experience desired, and contact information.  A link to any area job postings listed online would also be useful.

Thanks to each of you for your assistance in helping your fellow Dallas Alteryx User Group members!

Deanna

Deanna
82 REPLIES 82
derredge
6 - Meteoroid

American Computer Services, Inc. is seeking an individual with some IT skills in Alteryx and Tableau as well as experience or education in the Accounting or Finance arena.  This is a 100% remote position working with our direct client a large financial and retirement services corporation.  Indeed job posting link below:  

Alteryx Jobs, Employment in Des Moines, IA | Indeed.com

Thanks, 

David Erredge

Director Talent Acquisition

American Computer Services, Inc. 

Des Moines, IA 

Email:  derredge@acs-team.com

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thanks for sharing, @derredge! We are also encouraging you to post all the open positions in our Job Board!

Check it out! 

Flávia Brancato
derredge
6 - Meteoroid

I posted opportunity to Sparked job board, but don't see it.  Is it still being reviewed?

Thanks, 

~ David

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @derredge. When did you post it? I will check but it might be still under review. 😉

Flávia Brancato
derredge
6 - Meteoroid

Last Thursday or Friday?

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Oh yes. I see it. It is for review, @derredge. Since yesterday was a Holiday, the team should be reviewing and posting this week. 

Flávia Brancato
Miner49er
6 - Meteoroid

Toyota is hiring!
Are you looking to join a company with incredible benefits, work life balance, flexibility and a world class supply chain?
Are you skilled in data, forecasting, blending, visualization, automation?
Do you have a knack for seeing the forest through the trees, innovation and continuous improvement?
Our Demand and Supply (DSM) Insight & Strategy team is looking for you!
Let's chat

Industry: Automotive
Skills: Intermediate to advanced Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI, passion for continuous improvement, and a great presenter!
Apply here: 

https://toyota.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/TMNA/job/Plano-Texas/DSM-Business-Insight---Strategy-Senior-Ana...

ajtacito
6 - Meteoroid

We are a Dallas Texas Based Direct Response Agency specializing in Direct Mail and email. We are seeking talented team members of all skill levels in mySQL, SQL, Excel, and Alteryx .  Additional experience with Python, PHP, Django and HTML are a plus but not necessary.  We offer full benefits package and looking for people who have a desire to lead and to grow with our department. The best candidate is a team player ready to go to the highest level they are capable of achieving. Please reach our Hiring Manager.

Mathemagicians
5 - Atom

Hey everyone, I just found out about this group at the Inspire event in Denver this week and I'm looking forward to being a part of this group.  I have an open Alteryx Developer and Visualization SME Role on my team and would love to hear from anyone who thinks this role might be for them.

Keurig Dr Pepper - Alteryx Developer and Data Visualization SME 

Thanks,

Todd Thomas

Director of Analytics

Keurig Dr Pepper

nathanielphil21
5 - Atom

Bank OZK is looking for someone to join their Data Automation team. See posting below to apply. 

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_bankozk/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostI...