Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Job Opportunites for Alteryx Users

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members!  Alteryx has given permission for us to post job opportunities on our User Group page in the Community.  We have many talented Alteryx users in the metroplex, and having career opportunities posted here in our user group page would facilitate matching the right Alteryx users to the right jobs.  🙂

Please feel free to post job opportunites for Alteryx users by replying to this message; if possible, please include the industry type (retail, consulting, education, etc.), the location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the level of Alteryx experience desired, and contact information.  A link to any area job postings listed online would also be useful.

Thanks to each of you for your assistance in helping your fellow Dallas Alteryx User Group members!

Deanna

Deanna
65 REPLIES 65
derredge
5 - Atom

American Computer Services, Inc. is seeking an individual with some IT skills in Alteryx and Tableau as well as experience or education in the Accounting or Finance arena.  This is a 100% remote position working with our direct client a large financial and retirement services corporation.  Indeed job posting link below:  

Alteryx Jobs, Employment in Des Moines, IA | Indeed.com

Thanks, 

David Erredge

Director Talent Acquisition

American Computer Services, Inc. 

Des Moines, IA 

Email:  derredge@acs-team.com

FláviaB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @derredge! We are also encouraging you to post all the open positions in our Job Board!

Check it out! 

Flávia Brancato
derredge
5 - Atom

I posted opportunity to Sparked job board, but don't see it.  Is it still being reviewed?

Thanks, 

~ David

FláviaB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @derredge. When did you post it? I will check but it might be still under review. 😉

Flávia Brancato
derredge
5 - Atom

Last Thursday or Friday?

FláviaB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh yes. I see it. It is for review, @derredge. Since yesterday was a Holiday, the team should be reviewing and posting this week. 

Flávia Brancato