Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Job Opportunites for Alteryx Users

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members!  Alteryx has given permission for us to post job opportunities on our User Group page in the Community.  We have many talented Alteryx users in the metroplex, and having career opportunities posted here in our user group page would facilitate matching the right Alteryx users to the right jobs.  :)

Please feel free to post job opportunites for Alteryx users by replying to this message; if possible, please include the industry type (retail, consulting, education, etc.), the location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the level of Alteryx experience desired, and contact information.  A link to any area job postings listed online would also be useful.

Thanks to each of you for your assistance in helping your fellow Dallas Alteryx User Group members!

Deanna

Deanna
82 REPLIES 82
klpenney
7 - Meteor

See attached

I am seeking an Alteryx intensive position with abundant data and possibilities.

Thx

Keith Penney

klpenney
7 - Meteor

Seeking new data and new frontier in an Alteryx intensive position.

Thank you

Keith Penney

TZChandler
8 - Asteroid

Marketo is looking to hire  a senior data analyst in the Bay Area. This is a small yet powerful team that only uses Alteryx and Tableau for all of Marketo. As you know most of the work is in Alteryx but the glory always goes to Tableau. This job is about understanding the business requirements working with your peers in the BI/DATA team and developing innovative solutions that will scale and build on our company's data pipeline, Mavericks. You know how to write macros and document them well. You have at least 3 years of ETL experience and one year of Alteryx.  (Bonus: You understand REST APIs and getting code for the Download tool using Postman.) You feel comfortable using Tableau and/or Excel to ratify data. You are detail orientated.  

This position is not shadow IT. This position is for our production systems. Tableau experience is a bonus but most of your work will be using Alteryx.

There is no job posting yet. I'm the hiring manager. If you feel this is the next step in your career and you feel you can contribute then please email tchandler (at) marketo.com.

KentFidler
7 - Meteor

We have an immediate opening for an experienced Alteryx developer to join our analytics consulting team here at Orasi Software. We are partners with Alteryx and Tableau so experience with both solutions is a plus.

If you are interested in discussing our opportunity, please reach out to me at kent.fidler@orasi.com

KristenPette
5 - Atom

Hi All,

I'm looking for an Alteryx Designer/Developer for one of our clients located in the Dallas area. Our client builds custom software, architect cloud and RPA solutions, provide UX services and create large-scale public-facing websites for mid to large size companies. This is a permanent opportunity and is moving quickly, so if anyone's interested please feel free to reach out! 

Thanks!

Kristen

ABlasingame
5 - Atom
Hi Kristen,
My name is Alex Blasingame, I am a Sr. Marketing Analyst at Sally Beauty Holdings here in the DFW area. I have been using Alteryx for around 1.5 years, and saw your posting in the DFW User Group. I aminterested in learning more about the opportunity that you described.
Thank you,Alex Blasingame(319)270-9925alex.blasingame@yahoo.com
Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

We are hiring.  We're looking for a Data Architect.

• Data Architects (preferably with big data/advanced analytics/machine learning),

http://www.saxonypartners.com/careers/

Please apply online so your resume is in the system and then feel free to reach out to me too.  

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
2 mth contract for experienced Alteryxer

klpenney

Meteor

• Have multiple Data Science Use Cases that involve Alteryx.  The Data Science team develops prototypes, leveraging data models developed in Alteryx, then moves them into production for BI consumption
  • Need experience in data wrangling and workflows with Alteryx.  Currently they have Alteryx Server but the work will be done with Alteryx Client. 
  • The help they need is writing and re-writing Alteryx scripts to move the data back and forth

Immediate opportunity for Off-Site Contractor gig.  Pays well.  Send me an e-mail if you want details.  klpenney@fedex.com

Deanna
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Hi, Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Members!  I wanted to re-post this opportunity for a Data Manager into our "Job Opportunities for Alteryx Users" thread.  Please reach out to Zak below if you may be interested; thanks!

@Deanna

Data Manager Job Opportunity
zdavis

Meteor

Friends,

I am now working at Collinson Group, and we are hiring a Data Manager. This role will have the experience level of a Sr Analyst, but with client-facing opportunity in a loyalty marketing business.

Please email me at zak.davis@CollinsonGroup.com for details, or feel free to send me a resume.

Thank you!

- Zak Davis

Deanna
timewaste
8 - Asteroid

Hello Peers,

I am actively looking for opportunities implementing Alteryx in any capacity (Data Engineer/Data Analytics roles) local to Dallas. In case of any immediate requirements, please do reach out to me.

Thanks & appreciate your support!