Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Job Opportunites for Alteryx Users

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members!  Alteryx has given permission for us to post job opportunities on our User Group page in the Community.  We have many talented Alteryx users in the metroplex, and having career opportunities posted here in our user group page would facilitate matching the right Alteryx users to the right jobs.  :)

Please feel free to post job opportunites for Alteryx users by replying to this message; if possible, please include the industry type (retail, consulting, education, etc.), the location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the level of Alteryx experience desired, and contact information.  A link to any area job postings listed online would also be useful.

Thanks to each of you for your assistance in helping your fellow Dallas Alteryx User Group members!

Deanna

Deanna
82 REPLIES 82
jeremy_kane
7 - Meteor

Hi,

We intend to hire an Alteryx developer for our "Data Engineer" position.  TargetSmart is based in DC but the candidate can live anywhere in the US (teleworking).  Our Director of Analytics, Collin Pace, lives in Denton, TX 

https://targetsmart.com/careers/

Do you know anyone that is looking to work on challenging projects with Alteryx?

Do you know anyone that is looking to advance their capabilities by learning from very experienced Alteryx users?

Please contact: jobs@targetsmart.com

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, @jeremy_kane!  This is excellent information, and I will forward it immediately to 2 Alteryx users whom I know are looking for opportunities to use their extensive Alteryx skills.  We appreciate you posting the position in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Alteryx User Group page!

If there are any other companies in the Dallas - Fort Worth - Denton metroplex that are looking for talented, experienced Alteryx users, please feel free to post your job opportunities here.  This is a great way to match Alteryx users to your company's analytic needs!

@Deanna

Deanna
jeremy_kane
7 - Meteor

Awesome!  TargetSmart has ~30 Alteryx users of various skill levels.  We use Alteryx within several departments for many functions.  This position would report directly to me and work with Dan Kelly.  We each have over ten years of Alteryx experience.

Thanks,

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Excellent; that is great to hear that TargetSmart has so many Alteryx users, and the wide extent of its use within the company (as well as your and Dan's wealth of Alteryx experience)!  Are you and your team members going to Inspire?  It would be great if those looking for positions might be able to meet you there as well.  :)

@Deanna

Deanna
jeremy_kane
7 - Meteor

Sorry.  Not this year.  We have gone several years in the past but won't be attending for a variety of reasons this year.

derredge
6 - Meteoroid

Deanna:

I am the Director of Human Resources for American Computer Services, Inc. based in Des Moines, Iowa.  We are a consulting services firm with direct clients in the financial services, healthcare, and government domains. 

I am assisting one of our direct clients in finding qualified candidates for full-time, permanent technical positions who have data analysis and integration skills using Alteryx.  The positions are all levels, but preferred would be intermediate to senior level skills.  The work location is Plano, TX.  

The opportunity is posted as Big Data Analyst (Plano, TX) via our web site and Indeed.com at:  http://acs-team.com/careers.html

If anyone interested has questions, or would like to apply have them contact me directly. 

Sincerely,

David Erredge

Director Human Resources

American Computer Services, Inc.

Des Moines, IA 50325

Email:  derredge@acs-team.com

Phone:  515.251.7340

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, David!  This is excellent information, and I will forward to some Alteryx users in the Dallas / Fort Worth area whom I know are looking for opportunities to use their Alteryx skills.

Dallas Alteryx User Group members, please feel free to forward this post to others you know may be interested, and / or apply!

David @derredge, thank you again for posting these opportunities and links, and please feel free to post additional positions in the future.  We appreciate it!

@Deanna

Deanna
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, everyone!  I have received another job opportunity posting, looking for a data analyst:  Hilti is currently looking for a transportation data analyst and the job is located in Tulsa, OK.  The link to the opportunity is https://careers.us.hilti.com/en-us/jobs/analyst-transport-0  

Thanks, and please feel free to post additional positions, or send them to me directly via @Deanna and I will be glad to post them for you!

Deanna

Deanna
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

An idea for employers and those looking for employment:  If you are going to the Alteryx Inspire conference next month, June 5 - 7, please feel free to post here in this discussion.  You may just meet the right employer and/or Alteryx user while enjoying Inspire in Las Vegas!

@Deanna

Deanna