Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Meeting, Friday, July 27th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

You are invited to the next Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Meeting, which will be on Friday, July 27th, from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.!  This meeting will be hosted by Slalom Consulting, and will showcase a recap of the recent Alteryx Inspire Conference, including what's new in version 2018.2.  In addition, Slalom and the American Heart Association will present their Inspire presentation, featuring their awesome collaborative work on an enterprise ETL framework project.

As an added benefit, lunch with be served; that's right, lunch is FREE!  Seating is limited, so please RSVP using this Eventbrite invitation:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dallasfort-worth-alteryx-user-group-july-meeting-tickets-48019770426 

Thank you to Slalom for their generosity and for hosting; for more information regarding Slalom Consulting, please visit their website at https://www.slalom.com/locations/dallas .  The meeting will be held in their Addison location:

Slalom Consulting

5080 Spectrum Drive

Addison, TX  75001

When you arrive, please follow the signs to the conference room on the first floor; parking is available in the underground parking garage under the building.  Both the West and East parking garages are available, but the West parking garage is closer, and please bring your parking ticket stub for validation (parking is free with validation; thanks again, Slalom!).

Please join us for fun presentations, excellent food, and networking with your fellow Alteryx users!  We look forward to seeing you!

@Deanna and the Dallas Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

FAQs:

Do I need to bring my Eventbrite ticket to the event?

No, we will have your information on the sign in sheet.

What is the dress code?

Business casual and jeans are just fine!

Is there a cost for parking?

Parking is free with validation sticker; please bring your parking stub to the meeting for validation.

Deanna
8 REPLIES 8
mkoenig
6 - Meteoroid

Deanna,

Looks like the session is already full, how many people are you expecting?

Thanks,

Marek

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @mkoenig!  It turns out that this user group meeting actually sold out within 24 hours!  (Wow!)  The capacity is 80, and I have set up a waitlist on the Eventbrite invitation.  I have also sent a request to all who have RSVP'd on Eventbrite to please release any tickets that you find you may not need, so that others can attend.

We are definitely looking into larger venues for our next meetings, that hold more than 100!

Dallas Alteryx User Group members, if your company would like to host an upcoming meeting, and has room for 100+, please let me know!  As a host company, you do not need to make a presentation, simply provide the facilities and our leadership team does the rest.  When the budget allows, some hosting companies provide lunch if during a lunchtime meeting, and others provide snacks during an afternoon meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions; thanks, Marek!

@Deanna

Deanna
Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

Saxony would be willing to host once every 6 months.  We have a conference room that can hold 130.

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Awesome, thank you, @Charity_K_Wilson!!  I will add Saxony to the list!

@Deanna

Deanna
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you @Charity_K_Wilson for offering up the space, and @Deanna for this amazing coordination. I'm loving how quickly we're selling out! :)

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Members!  A big Thank You to all who attended the July meeting on Friday; we had an excellent number of attendees, with a full room, and lots of delicious food generously provided by Slalom (thanks again, Slalom)!

As mentioned after my Alteryx Inspire Recap presentation, I am posting the links that were featured in the content.  These links provide resources for the Inspire conference agenda, training opportunities, and even sites containing the presentation slides and Keynote videos!  When you have time, please visit the following:

Please feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions; thank you again for attending, and we look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!

@Deanna

Deanna
rachelhill
5 - Atom

Hi! Any update on dates/times for August's meeting?

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @rachelhill!  We are currently in the process of securing a location for the upcoming DFW Alteryx User Group meeting in Fort Worth, and will have more information very soon.  The meeting is tentatively planned for the last week of August, between August 28-30, depending on the location.  More information will be posted here on the Alteryx Community soon, along with an Eventbrite invitation to RSVP.

Thank you for checking in, and we are definitely interested in hearing from users and companies that may be interested in hosting meetings in the Fort Worth area!  With the launch of the new user group there, we would love to know if you may have a conference room / meeting space that can hold 50 to 75 people, with A/V equipment (projector and screen).

Please let us know if your company may be interested in hosting; we do have a company already scheduled to host the October meeting, but if any companies in Fort Worth are interested in hosting the August meeting, please let me know either here on the Community, or via email at dsanchez@teknionusa.com .  (We will have a DFW Alteryx User Group meeting in the Dallas area in September.)  Thanks again, and I look forward to creating a list of host companies in the Fort Worth area for our upcoming meetings!

@Deanna

Deanna