Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Dallas/Fort Worth Alteryx User Group February Meeting, Friday the 26th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group Members!  We would like to invite you to our February meeting, which will be Friday, February 26th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Central time!

Please join us as we kickoff 2021 with two Alteryx ACEs as some of our guest speakers! ACE Joshua Burkhow, Global Alteryx Solution Architect Director at PwC, and ACE Alexander Gross, Consultant at Blue Reply in Germany, will showcase the many and varied ways of utilizing Python in Macros! Come and learn from some of the best leaders in the Alteryx Community, and discover new ways you can use Python in macros as well.

Alex will present on building macros containing Python within the Alteryx workflow canvas; members will be able to watch him create the macros, and he will be using some very cool .py packages.  Joshua will feature another aspect of Python and macros:  Using the code behind the scenes to customize macros from a developer standpoint.  Come and learn some fascinating characteristics of Python in Alteryx, and get the chance to ask ACEs your questions!

A second speaker will be announced soon; we will also provide updates on the Alteryx Community, as well as enable networking with your fellow Alteryxians!

Please register using the following Eventbrite link; the Zoom link and further details will be posted in the Eventbrite invitation.

Dallas-Ft. Worth Alteryx UG February 2021 Meeting Registration, Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM | Event...

We welcome new ideas for speaker topics for 2021, which can be a use case showing how your company is benefitting from Alteryx, amazing ways you are utilizing a specific tool or toolsets, or even a new process you have developed!  If you are interested in being a guest speaker for one of our meetings, please reply to this post, or you can email me at deanna.sanchez@keyrus.us .

Thank you for your membership in the DFW Alteryx User Group; our user groups are created “by users, for users” and we are here to support you, our awesome members!  We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

@Deanna  and the Dallas Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
2 REPLIES 2
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryxians!  I am very pleased to announce our guest speaker for the other half of the user group meeting this Friday!  Kacper Ksieski, Senior Data Visualization and Analytics Consultant at Cleartelligence, Inc. and New York Alteryx User Group Co-Leader, will present a fascinating and engaging use of Alteryx.  Kacper has provided a great description of the session:

"Alteryx Teaching Alteryx (no, not the company)"

"For millennia, we have relied on Powerpoint to teach Alteryx. We now usher in the new era in which Alteryx teaches Alteryx.  Prepare for the edge of your seat, adrenaline packed, thrill ride of your life. Unleash the dormant teaching power of Designer with a dynamic Alteryx solution."

Kacper's LinkedIn Profile:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/kacperksieski/

As an Alteryx trainer for the last 6 years and having trained over 500 students, I can easily say that I haven't seen Alteryx taught in this innovative way!  🙂  Our February meeting will be full of advanced concepts and speakers that explore new aspects and outer reaches of the platform!

To register, please see the Eventbrite invitation; Zoom meeting details will be sent to registrants.

Dallas-Ft. Worth Alteryx UG February 2021 Meeting Registration, Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM | Event...

Thank you again, and we hope to see you on Friday!

@Deanna and the Dallas Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Everyone! @Deanna and I are finalizing things for the meeting. One update we have is that a passcode has been enabled to join the meeting. That passcode should be directly sent to you via email after you register through Eventbrite. If you don't see an email from Eventbrite make sure to check your spam folder.

If you are still having trouble getting the passcode, please email luyeno@alteryx.com and I'll help you.