Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Dallas / Fort Worth Alteryx User Group December Meeting, Thursday, Dec. 9th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, DFW Alteryx User Group Members!  Please join us for our upcoming virtual user group meeting, which will be Thursday, December 9th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.!

With the new Community Events experience, registered group members can sign-up to attend a meeting with a click of a button! Register to this Event here by clicking "Yes" on the top right corner. 

We look forward to seeing you at the December virtual meeting; come and join your fellow Alteryx users, and learn new and innovative ways to use Alteryx!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna
4 REPLIES 4

Hi! I can't wait to attend (my first DFW Alteryx Group Meeting!). Do we need to RSVP? Thanks!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @MichelleMitchellLutz! Indeed, it will be a great meeting!

You can register to this Event here by clicking "Yes" on the top right corner. 

See you there!

Flávia Brancato
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, DFW Alteryx User Group Members!  Just a reminder to please join us for our upcoming virtual user group meeting, which will be tomorrow, December 9th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.!

This month’s meeting will feature a special guest speaker:  Margarita Wilshire, Senior Manager, Customer Support at Alteryx!  Margarita returns to our user group stage to present her ever popular Tips and Tricks session from the Inspire Conference!  This session features numerous techniques and little-known methods of navigating, utilizing, and processing Alteryx, all while enhancing your user experience and often saving time!

If you previously have been able to attend this session in person at the Inspire conferences, you know that this session is so famous, people will stand in long lines just to get the chance to attend.  With this meeting being virtual, now you don’t have to wait to get a seat in the room.  😊  I have been using Alteryx since 2005, and I still learn something new each time I see this presentation!

A Q&A session will follow, and join us to have the chance to ask Margarita your detailed questions!

Following the Tips and Tricks session, we are showcasing a Holiday theme for this time of year, and will host presenters from the 2020 Santalytics competition!  Last year, the Alteryx Community hosted a competition to build Holiday-centered Alteryx Analytic Apps, using packaged datasets available to all Community members.  We will have special Alteryx ACE guests:  Chris Lewis, Tim Willins and I will explore the three separate apps we created, and answer questions on how we individually approached the build process from our own point of view, the app logic, and various Interface Tools used.

If you are new to Analytic Apps (an out-of-the-box feature in Alteryx) or an experienced app designer, this session is for you!  Come and learn how other users approached the Santalytics challenge, and came up with ideas for cool and inventive analytic interfaces!

Recently, the Community has upgraded the Events option for user group meetings, and this meeting is posted on the Events calendar for our user group.  Please click on the “Events” tab at the top left of the DFW user group page (next to Home and Discussion) to see the calendar.  Within the calendar event, there is a button to RSVP and the WebEx link for the virtual meeting is in the post; please click on the button to RSVP and let us know you will be attending.  There is also an easy way to add the event to your own calendar!

We look forward to seeing you at the December virtual meeting; come and join your fellow Alteryx users, and learn new and innovative ways to use Alteryx!

Deanna
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryxians!  Just a quick update to send a link to the WebEx for today's virtual meeting at 2:00 p.m.:  

https://alteryx.webex.com/alteryx/j.php?MTID=maa1c45abab9ef870785f6d5ced55ba4d

This link is also in the Events calendar at the top of our main User Group page, and please click the RSVP button to let us know if you are attending:

DFW Alteryx User Group December Meeting! - Alteryx Community

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting today in an hour, and we are looking forward to the famous Tips and Tricks session along with the Santalytics Apps!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Deanna