Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

DFW February Alteryx User Group Meeting!

UserGroups_EmailHeader-2021.png
Published on ‎02-10-2023 09:06 AM by 12 - Quasar | Updated on ‎02-10-2023 11:16 AM

Hi, user group members!  As mentioned in the January post, we are excited to host our February DFW Alteryx User Group meeting in-person at UT Dallas!  This will be part of a special Alteryx SparkED program, as well as the UTD Career Fair Day.  All user group members are welcome to attend, and please bring your business cards, since there will be opportunities for networking not only with other members, but also with UTD students who have become familiar with Alteryx through the innovative SparkED path.

The meeting will be from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Central time, and the room number and building location on the UTD campus will be posted soon, along with parking details.

One of our guest speakers will be The Commit Partnership, who will showcase an Alteryx workflow developed to prep and blend extensive data into the formats required for their advanced analytics in Education.  They will also discuss how they grew from a few Alteryx Designer licenses to the multi-user environment they have today.  Please visit The Commit Partnership for more information, and we look forward to learning more about their analytics in Alteryx!

Additional speakers will be announced soon, and please stay posted for further details.  Thanks again for being a part of our amazing user group, which extends and facilitates analytic knowledge throughout our metroplex and beyond!  Hope to see you there in person!

Register by clicking "Yes" on the top right corner to save your spot! 

@Deanna 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Feb 24, 2023 12:00 PM PST
End:
Fri, Feb 24, 2023 02:00 PM PST
The University of Texas at Dallas, W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX, USA
Labels (1)
4 Comments
Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Alteryx user group members!  Thanks to all who have RSVP'd for the upcoming user group meeting this Friday at UT Dallas!  The meeting will be held in the Davidson Auditorium in the Naveen Jindal School of Management building at UTD:  Davidson Auditorium - Directions - The University of Texas at Dallas (utdallas.edu)

A parking permit is attached to the post in the main DFW Alteryx User Group page, and is available for download in the reply post at the bottom of the page.  Attendees can park in any orange, green or gold parking area.  Please place the parking permit prominently on your vehicle dashboard for display.  (Note:  The time frame listed on the permit can be ignored, and the permit is valid all day.)  There is a parking lot on the East side of the building in Lot Q:  https://goo.gl/maps/5DsiVcJMPxhSzZP26 .  A parking garage is also available to the Northeast at https://goo.gl/maps/Sf5xKjud6wHr3B9n7 

The agenda for the meeting is:

• 2:00 - 2:15   Welcome and Introductions
  • 2:15 - 2:45   David Rardon and Skylar Garza of The Commit Partnership will showcase a workflow designed to prep and blend large amounts of education-based data
  • 2:45 - 3:15   Michael Bono of Toyota presents Time Series Forecasting with Model Factory tools
  • 3:15 - 3:45   Quentin Salamino of Alteryx will feature the cool new Auto Insights cloud product
  • 3:45 - 4:00   Community Updates, Closing Wrap and Networking

Thanks again and please bring your business cards for networking; we look forward to seeing you in person on Friday at UT Dallas!

Deanna
cstacotx
4 - Baryon

HI Deana I do not see the parking lot permit link anywhere. Where can i find it?

Thanks

Susie

Hi, Susie!  Please see the bottom reply post on the main page at this link, and the permit should be attached as a downloadable PDF:  DFW Alteryx User Group Meeting, Friday, February 2... - Alteryx Community .  This Event page on the calendar doesn't allow me to attach a file unless I am replying, so I think I can add it to this reply now.  :)  Please let me know if the PDF isn't attached to this comment also - thanks and glad you can join us tomorrow!

Deanna

Deanna
cstacotx
4 - Baryon

HI Deanna, Thank you that worked. 
See you tomorrow.

Susie