Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

DFW Alteryx User Group Meeting, Friday, October 27th!

Published on ‎10-26-2023 02:55 PM by 12 - Quasar | Updated on ‎10-26-2023 03:56 PM

Hi, Maveryx!  Just a reminder to join our virtual user group meeting on Friday, October 27th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Central time!  We have some excellent guest speakers for our October meeting:

• We welcome back to the DFW Alteryx User Group stage Alteryx ACE Mark Thompson, who will feature a deep dive into Joins & Unions for Excel and SQL Users.
  • Longtime Alteryx ACE Andrew Kim, VP of Solutions at Seek, will present on predictive analytics in Alteryx, focusing on clustering analytics, as well as the Alteryx Intelligence Suite add-on product and its many applications.

Register on the top right and add to your calendar!!

The agenda for the upcoming meeting is:

2:00 to 2:15 p.m.   Welcome and Introductions

2:15 to 3:00 p.m.   Mark Thompson, Joins & Unions for Excel and SQL Users

3:00 to 3:45 p.m.   Andrew Kim, Predictive Analysis using Clustering and Overview of the Intelligence Suite

3:45 to 4:00 p.m.   Community Updates

A Q&A session will follow each presentation, and the meeting will be recorded as well.  To join the Zoom meeting, please use the link and passcode above.

Thanks to each of you for helping to make our user group outstanding and the largest in North America!  We look forward to seeing you soon!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Featured Guests
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Oct 27, 2023 12:00 PM PDT
End:
Fri, Oct 27, 2023 02:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
4 Comments
yxlin
5 - Atom

Thank you Deanna/Mark/Andrew, it was a fun/productive session!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you, @yxlin ; so glad to hear you enjoyed the meeting, and I agree, it was a great session, with lots of beneficial information shared!  The recap and recording will be posted soon, and I hope quite a few user group members gain some helpful tips from this meeting!  

Deanna
ClaudiaVidal
4 - Baryon

HI Deanna-hope all is well!  Do you know where I can find the recording of this meeting? 

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @ClaudiaVidal !  Always good to see you, and the recording of the October meeting is available as a link in the main Discussion page for the "October meeting" post at Save the Date for the October 2023 DFW Alteryx Use... - Alteryx Community .  Please let me know if you may not be able to access the recording, and I would be glad to help.  Thanks, and have a good weekend!

Deanna