Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

DFW Alteryx User Group June In-Person Meeting!

Published on ‎06-10-2022 02:39 PM by 12 - Quasar

Hi, DFW Alteryxians!  Great news; I am happy to announce that this month’s in-person meeting will be hosted by Alteryx, at the Plano Alteryx office!

This will be our first in-person meeting since February 2020, and we are more than excited to be able to have everyone together again.  The Plano Alteryx office has generously offered to provide sandwiches and refreshments during our meeting, and we are grateful to them for hosting our “reunion” meeting on Thursday, June 30th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

The office is located at 7950 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX, 75024, and our meeting will be hosted in the conference room on the second floor.  Free parking is available in the garage next to the building.  For those members who were part of the user group in 2018, this is the same location where we hosted our August meeting that year for the Alteryx Plano Office Grand Opening.

As part of our reunion meeting, we will feature long-time user group member and Alteryx ACE, Charlie Squyers!  Charlie is the Lead Analytics Developer at Buxton, and will present an entertaining session called “What the XML?”.  Join us to learn more about this fascinating topic, and hear from one of the best!

Additional presenters will be announced soon, and please stay tuned.  Please also RSVP by clicking "Yes" on the top right corner of this page; we would like to obtain a count of attendees in advance of the meeting, so that Alteryx can provide food and beverages for all.  Seating is limited, so please RSVP early if possible.

If you have not already become a member of the Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX - Alteryx Community User Group, please click the Join Group button so you can stay up to date on current and future meetings.  (It’s free to join!) 

We are truly looking forward to seeing you all in person again, and enjoying an afternoon of camaraderie and Alteryx!  Thanks again to the Alteryx Plano office for hosting, and we hope to see you there!

Featured Guests
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jun 30, 2022 12:00 PM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 30, 2022 02:00 PM PDT
7950 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024, USA
Labels (1)
3 Comments

I received my license in January of 2021, so I'm very excited to attend my first in-person Alteryx User Group Meeting. :) 

JonathanMurphy1
4 - Baryon

Count me in! Looking forward to it. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@MichelleMitchellLutz, this is awesome! It will be an amazing opportunity to learn and network. Hope you enjoy! 

Flávia Brancato